Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Shaman, Friend, Enemy : Mini Review




My Opinion : 
Shaman, Friend, Enemy (Olivia Lawson, Techno-Shaman, #2)

Shaman, Healer, Heretic, the previous book to Shaman, Friend, Enemy was a pretty good book that I enjoyed, and this book was the same for me. I have pretty much the same opinion, so that is why this review will be pretty short.

In Shaman, Friend, Enemy, the story begins about a month (or more) after the first book ended. But now, business of Olivia is way better, since she has gotten a lot of publicity all over the media. But now, a dark shaman named Dominique has set her mind to kill Olivia so that she can be richer.

Shaman, Friend, Enemy is written in a quicker pace than the first book, which I liked, since it was so easy to get through.

Olivia makes me really angry. Like,  a lot. To me, she is REALLY whiny at times (which I odn't like), but other times she's great and smart and kick-ass. Also... she makes weird decisions.

I don't really like the covers... :S

3 roses

No comments:

Post a Comment