Wednesday, May 09, 2012

WWW(W) Wednesday (9)

Alright, so I decided to mix one of my favorite memes (Waiting on Wednesday) and a new and cool-looking meme called WWW Wednesday. It's basically three questions(always the same), but I'll be adding mine : what are you waiting for? So, 
let's get on with it!


What are you currently reading?
Winter White (Belles #2)Winter White by Jen Calonita I just got my ARC Tuesday, and I am digging into it because I LOVED Belles! And I am loving it so so so much!













What did you recently finish?
Rippler (Ripple, #1)
 Rippler by Diney Swanson It was pretty good, but the end wasn't.... :S








This Is Not a TestWhat do you think you'll be reading next?

 This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers. I got an ARC of this a while ago, and I can't wait to read it!








Added question: What are you waiting for?


Hidden (Firelight, #3) Hidden by Sophie Jordan I can't wait to read this book! I loved the two previous ones!

2 comments:

  1. This is Not a Test is pretty good. Hope you enjoy it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to read This Is Not A Test.

    ReplyDelete