Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fantasy Lover : Book Review


Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter, #0)                       Click for the Summary!

Title : Fantasy Lover
Series :  Dark Hunters #0
Author : Sherrilyn Kenyon
Pages : 337
Release Date : Jan 31st 2002
Publisher : St Martin's Paperback
Format : Mass Market Paperback
Source :  Borrowed - Library







*This book is an Adult book, although, of course, it can be read by teens!*

My Opinion :

Fantasy Lover is a great Adult read!

This is my first book by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and let me just say, I enjoyed it so MUCH!

''As a love slave, I know everything about women''
Fantasy Lover is about Julian, whom is a immortal human that is stuck in a book until a woman calls him, and then he's stuck in her bed until the next full moon. But, that's until he meets Grace. What if he could finally be happy?

I really loved Fantasy Lover's quick-paced and awesome writing. I kept flipping the pages so quickly! I actually read it in a half day :D

Fantasy Lover has some Greek mythology in it, and I really love reading Greek mythology books, just because it interests me!

I enjoyed Fantasy Lover quite a lot!

Julian... ahhhh... hawt.... grrrrrr... can I have him? Pretty please (*puppy eyes*) He'S just so hot! I really love book boyfriends, by the way :D

Grace is great too, if it weren't for the fact that she has got Julian and I don't. She better watch out for me. (*smiles creepily. I know where you live*)

P.S. :
I have to say... I don't really like the cover. And... the book is the number ZERO (????) in the series. On Goodreads, it says it's because it doesn't introduce any Dark-Hunters... well then. I still liked it.


RATING


4 roses!

Other books in the series:


Other book(s) by the author :



Author Bio : 

Sherrilyn KenyonSherrilyn Kenyon lives a life of extraordinary danger... as does any woman with three sons, a husband, a menagerie of pets and a collection of swords that all of the above have a fixation on. But when not running interference (or dashing off to the emergency room), she's found chained to her computer where she likes to play with all her imaginary friends. With more than ten million copies of her books in print in 26 countries, she certainly has many friends to play with.

Writing as Kinley MacGregor and Sherrilyn Kenyon, she is the author of several series, including The Dark-Hunters, Brotherhood of the Sword, Lords of Avalon, Nevermore, BAD (Bureau of American Defense), Sex Camp Diaries, The MacAllisters and Sea Wolves. 

Her books have appeared in the top five of the New York TimesPublisher's Weekly, and USA Today lists.

2 comments:

  1. I love Greek mythology and this urban fantasy sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a very thrilling, steaming read! I still need to read Kenyon's YA series, but I've heared her adult romance books are awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete