Tuesday, May 01, 2012

April Wrap Up & Book(s) of the Month!

Hey guys! So, this month has been kind of a big month in blogging, but in reading as well. 
What I mean by blogging, is all the Story Siren drama.
But, also by how well I think my blog is going!
And, in reading, obviously because I have read 28 books this month!



So, I couldn't chose a Top 3... so it's a Top 4!


The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) Between the Lines
*I absolutely LOVED these books, and they are tied as my favorite!*kisses copies* *hugs* *
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)          Belles
Grave Mercy was freaking awesome. | Belles was REALLY awesome!

The following books are in the order that I liked them :D

Angel (Maximum Ride, #7)Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)Letters From the LedgeFirst DateKiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1)TasteThe Last PrincessIntangibleHalf-Blood (Covenant, #1)Under My SkinWitches of East End (The Beauchamp Family, #1)Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)The Opposite of Tidy7 Clues to Winning YouRevivedDead to YouDaimon (Covenant, #0.5)The Summer of No RegretsStarters (Starters, #1)The Puzzle RingPurityThe Fault in Our StarsShaman, Healer, HereticHarbinger


Alright... so, there are a few books I had planned on reading in last month's TBR pile that I didn't read yet... here they are :

- Partials by Dan Wells
- Fury by Elizabeth Miles
- Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
- This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
-Lover Unbound by J. R. Ward
Kevin'S Point of View by Del Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment