Monday, February 20, 2012

Book Blogger Confessions (#1)

                                       


Hi y'all! Welcome to the blogger meme hosted by All Consuming Books/Media and For What It's Worth Reviews. It's time to open up and share (and vent) about our blogging experiences!

Blogging about books is one of the best hobbies ever, and I love it, since I've made friends (well, I figure we're kinda... maybe more acquaintances, but I feel like they are friends because they are so nice) with WendyGiselleStephii(two iis on purpose!) and Katie!

This week's question : Social networking with authors: Do you interact on Twitter/Facebook/etc with authors? Does it affect how you review their work or do you look at their books differently because you're on friendly terms with them? 
(Question suggested by Andrea from The Bookish Babes) 

My Answer:
It depends. I'm really active on Twitter actually, and it seems like lots of authors too. It depends on the author, like I already loved Tahereh Mafi's book, Shatter Me, and it was sooooo fun to get to sometimes talk to her. She's nice and funny!

It may change a bit my opinion, but not necessarily. Like Lissa Price has been talking to me, and I can't wait to read her book, Starters (seriously, if anyone has it and don't want it anymore, SEND IT TO ME (email me first (go to the Review Policy Page to get my email)) And I don't think it's gonna be bad, at all!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so honored you mentioned me and I agree how blogging is a lot of fun! Being active on Twitter definitely helps getting acquainted with other bloggers. Great answer!

    ReplyDelete