Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Clockwork Prince : Book Review

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

Title : Clockwork Prince

Series : Infernal Devices #1
Pages : 498
Author : Cassandra Clare
Publisher : Margaret K. MacElderry
Format : Hardcover
Source : Bought - Owned

My Opinion : Let's start with saying that Cassandra Clare is, without a doubt, a writing guru, and one of my personal favorite authors.



And this book was just another.... WOW for me. This book contained a bundle of emotions, wrapped in a pretty book with an awesome and great cover! I mean.,.. the emotions that went though me. From happiness, to being angry, to sadness.


Now, Cassandra Clare, you are tearing my heart in two! Because I like Jem a lot and want him to be happy, but I love Will! And I don't want him to hurt! Poor Willy (lol, that's his nickname from me, cute, eh?). Also.... I like Tessa a lot. And I love the idea of Gideon and Sophie being a couple! They would look so cute together (even though I have never seen them or anything xD)


I have to say Clockwork Prince is even better than Clockwork Angel.


And, I mean.... I have all Cassandra Clare's main books (one's that aren't anthologies) in hardcover. So that means all of the published books The Mortal Instruments series, and all the published book in The Infernal Devices series. So, yeah, I love you Cassandra Clare (hugs imaginative Cassie)! Keep writing, Cassie!



5 ROSES, PEOPLE, CUZ IT'S AWESOME!


7 comments:

  1. LOL, tell us how you really feel Cathee. I mean, could you be more on the fence about this, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I so know what you mean about tearing your heart in two! I feel the same way. I like Jem, but I LOVE Will, too. I get it. I feel like an jerk no matter what I wish for with that series, haha. GFC name is Amber Lane

    Amber
    http://falln2books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely agree with you about Clockwork Prince! Cassie Clare is genius with this genre and is an outstanding writer! I have to ask though...Will or Jace?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ashamed to say I haven't read this yet! and I'm a HUGE cassandre clare fan too. I have all her books. Honestly, I'm scared to read it because I've seen from a bunch of reviews that I'm in for a lot of heartbreak! I love both Will and Jem so I worried for them both! But alas, you've conviced me to move this up on my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally like Tessa and Will better than Clary and Jace. I love how Tessa keeps Will in line, I think it's hilarious. Don't get me wrong, I like Clary and especially Jace too, maybe it was the whole incest confusion thing. All I know is that I sort of feel helpless until I find out what the hell happens to Tessa and Will.

    ReplyDelete