Monday, December 26, 2011

Shatter Me : Book Review!!

                                                     Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)

                           Click for the Summary

Title : Shatter Me
Series : Shatter Me #1
Pages : 338
Author : Tahereh Mafi
Publisher : HarperCollins
Format : Hardcover
Source : Bought - Owned

My Opinion : Shatter Me is one of the books that stays in your mind a long, long, loooooooong time after reading it, because of its authenticity, its originality (sorry for the big words, you're probably waking up with your coffee cup and saying: whut? Sorry XD). 

Shatter Me evolves (I'm using evolves a lot in my review these times...) around Juliette, a monster someone who can kill people by touching them (yup, awesome!), but it got her to an prison asylum (it's more like a prison actually). Then she meets Adam, who is her new roomate, or cellmate, and  remembers him from her life outside the prison asylum. It turns out he's a *spoiler!* soldier of an evil mastermind called Warner (Warner Bros! Oops, sorry, that was really random) *spoiler done* and she's confused. Basically, Juliette is confused with herself during almost the whole book, which I think is awesome. And the end... well, you have to rad the book to know it!

The characters are pretty awesome. They are well developed. I really loved Adam. He's so.... wow! And even though Juliette is a confused mess in almost the whole book, but in the end, she gets better.

I feel like the end was a surprise. I mean, I wouldn't have thought it would be like that. Yep, now I'm just tempting you, book readers *laughs evily*.

Since I own the book, I can tell you it looks awesome in a bookshelf! The cover is very, very, very pretty! I love the girl, I think it's Juliette...

Finally, I have to say that this is going to be a trilogy *happy dance* And that Shatter Me is now one of the best books of 2011 and has been added to the now Top 16 Books of 2011!


5 roses on 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment