Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Sacrifice : Book Review

                                       Sacrifice (Crave, #2)



Title : Sacrifice
Series : Crave #2
Pages : 256
Author: Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz
 Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Format : Paperback
Source : Owned

My (High!) Opinion : Sacrifice was a thrilling sequel and last novel in the series Crave. It was great and awesome to read.

I commanded this book via Internet (Chapters/Indigo) about two weeks ago, and I was thrilled to get it yesterday in the mail!! I squealed and did a happy dance :




I was sooooo happy! I started reading it right away (after going through a hard choice of what book I should start with, since I had 4 other books), and I read as much as I could as fast I could. I finished it at school, and the end had me happy; I loved the way it ended.

Gabriel had me surprised *spoiler* I didn't think he would even be able to kill Sam. And, I mean, it just pops up! I wonder why the author didn't mention it before, they should have! *okay, the spoiler is done!* I really didn't like that part! I disliked how Ernst was the problem, how he had to hold a kind of grudge over Shay and her mom because of his dead lover... I mean, really? Selfish much ?*sigh*


I thought Shay kind of grew up in this book and took responsibilities. Before, she was sick girl; the girl everyone helped and didn't want anyone to see hurting. Now, in the book, she took responsibilities and became a kind of woman.


The writing of the book was good and entertaining. It was easy to read; I read it really quickly.


I like the cover; it's cute and beautiful.


4/5 stars!








No comments:

Post a Comment