Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crave : Book Review



Series:Crave #1
Author: Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz
Format: Hardcover
Page Count: 278
Source: Library

My (High) Opinion : I believe I only picked this book up from the library because of its radiating and awesome cover. I mean, aren't you 9yeah, you, staring at this from your computer screen!) don't you just wanna grab the book!




Crave was really awesome. It was action-packed, mysterious, and had everything I needed at the time, because I needed a good book!


Basically, the story is about Shay, and she's always been the 'sick girl' at her school; always going through blood transfusions to help her. Then, her step-father gets her some 'special' blood (vamp blood!) and she gets those rushes and feels waaaaay better. But, she gets those visions of Gabriel's life, and finds herself falling in love with him. I really loved the plot, it's quite original.




I found myself actually 'falling in love' with Gabrielle. I have a huge crush on him.


The writing was pretty great, and seemed to flow effortlessly.


Crave left be craving for more (pun intended)!


4.5/5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment