Friday, July 29, 2011

Tris and Izzie : Book Review

Summary : A modern retelling of the German fairytales 'Tristan and Isolde' Tris and Izzie, is about a young witch named Izzie who is dating Mark King, the captain of the basketball team and thinks her life is going swimmingly well. Until -- she makes a love potion for her best friend Brangane and then ends up taking it herself accidentally, and falling in love with Tristan, the new guy at school.


-GOODREADS


My Opinion : This retelling of 'Tristan and Isolde', which I haven't read, was actually a fun read. I got it as an ARC (Advance-Reading-Copy), and thought the cover was cool. It was also my first ebook read.


The story was  well written, even if I saw some horrible reviews on this book, I thought that it was good. 


Well written; it takes the reader in its universe.


4/5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment